[Stgt-devel] I seem to have the SSC and SMC code working together well now ...

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe
Sun Jul 27 03:10:47 CEST 2008

Hi,

I seem to have the SSC and SMC code working together well now,
however, I am not sure if the changes I made to the SMC code affects
MMC ... I will have to test.

I have created a single drive tape library with 8 tapes in its pool,
and have loaded  two tapes and written two TAR backups and all seems
to work.

I will probably send some patches tomorrow after some further testing
and checking to see that the MMC code examples still work.