[stgt] setting write cache fails in recent git

Doron Shoham dorons at Voltaire.COM
Thu Oct 16 13:26:49 CEST 2008

FUJITA Tomonori wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 12:21:21 +0200
> Tomasz Chmielewski <mangoo at wpkg.org> wrote:
>
>> FUJITA Tomonori schrieb:

>>> I think that this fixes the update operations in the logicalunit mode
>>> though there might be other regressions about the tgtadm.
>> Indeed, that patch helps.
>
> Thanks, merged.
>
> Doron, are you writing up all the options of tgtadm (as you
> suggested)? It also helps us to verify if tgtadm checks all the
> options properly (in other words, we can avoid bugs like this).

I prepared my patch according to the tgtadm help.
It will take me some time but I'll do it.

btw,
I want to add bstype to the target show,
and to add additional option in the conf file of tgt-admin("backing-store /dev/sdb <bstype>).
Does it sounds ok?
If so, Tomasz, can u please guide me how to add it to the tgt-admin?
I've took a look on the code and there were several changes in the create target function.

Thanks,
Doron