[stgt] Limiting the number of ISCSI-Sessions per target

volker.jaenisch at inqbus.de volker.jaenisch at inqbus.de
Tue Oct 21 20:33:52 CEST 2008

Hi Tomonori!

(Is this the right salutation? Mike Christy called you tomo ..)

Thanks a lot for the patch! My colleague (I'm on vacation) has tried the
patch - it compiles, tgtd works.
But if a second sessions is negotiating to the target the tgtd dies.

It may not be the intention of the patch but this prevents deadly sure that
never two sessions aquire the same target :-)).

My colleague will join the list asap to report the issue. He did the patch
by hand into
version tgt-20080805, which we choose to run our production environment.

Is the patch version dependend? Which version do you recommend to work on?
I learned today that the 0.91-Version is going to get released soon.

Many thanks for the fast reaction.

Best regards

Volker