[stgt] tgt-admin and a -C, --control-port argument

Steven Wertheimer swerthei at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 16:18:46 CEST 2010

Hello. Please pardon this post from someone new to the list if this
is irrelevant, but I've recently been involved in setting up iscsi on
a performance testing cluster, and I have observed that a single
tgtd process does seem to be a bottleneck in a high-throughput
(10GbE) environment, and that performance improves when I
use multiple tgtd processes.

If you want the details about this configuration, please let me know.

Regards

--
Steve