[wpkg-announce] Announcement: WPKG 1.1.0-M21 (testing release)

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Sun Apr 12 14:32:15 CEST 2009

Hi all,

After some more (basically minor) bug fixes I am releasing another testing
(milestone) release of WPKG 1.1.0.

In addition I feel that WPKG 1.1.0 is mature enough to be released soon. So I am
proposing a switch from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0 version.

This means that WPKG 1.0 release will be marked end-of-support and everybody
will be encouraged to move to WPKG 1.1.0 release. Switching WPKG versions should
be as simple as exchanging wpkg.js on the server. If it does not work for you
please file bugs in bugzilla or contact the WPKG-users mailing-list.

In parallel I would start a new development branch for new tryouts and bigger
re-structuring (I have some changes in mind already).

To get an overview about user opinions I quickly started a poll on doodle:
<http://www.doodle.com/xdvm69fam9e75ibt>

For the time being I've published the latest testing release to bugzilla:
<http://bugzilla.wpkg.org/attachment.cgi?id=139>

Latest change notes:
Change notes
WPKG Version: 1.1.0-M21