[wpkg-users] Feature Request

Kristofer Kiik kristofer.kiik at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 05:02:31 CET 2005

Sorry for the previous sarcasm, bad mood.

On 11/10/05, Allan Stones <axs at optiver.com.au> wrote:
> Could you code up /remove to be like query. So i could remove all
> packages with /remove:a or all and /remove:package name would work also.
>
> It would be very handy during package testing and cleaning up a system
> ready for another profile

You actually do not need to be "ready for another profile". You just
change the profile and all the packages, that are not in the new
profile will be automagically uninstalled. The ones that are, will be
kept or installed as necessary.

I am not in the mood to try /remove:a (and lose all my software), but
i assume this works as well as /remove:package. You COULD also make a
profile with zero packages and if you do wpkg.js
/profile:emptyprofileid everything will be uninstalled as well.

cheers.
kristofer

wpkg-users mailing list
wpkg-users at lists.wpkg.org