[wpkg-users] Feature Request

Allan Stones axs at optiver.com.au
Wed Nov 16 06:43:47 CET 2005

Could you make it so when we do /query that you dont display ALL
packages on one dialog box. I have 40 applications so fat and its a bit
hard to read more then 10 without the dialog going off the screen.

Just split the dialog up so say it displays 10 packages then you click
ok and it displays the enxt 10 and so on.
--
Nam: Allan Stones
Com: Optiver Australia PTY LTD
Eml: axs at optiver.com.au