[wpkg-users] Fwd: strange behavior installing acrobat

Paul Bais paul.bais at storkspm.com
Wed Apr 26 09:14:29 CEST 2006

Solved it already ... I used wpkg.js /install:acrobat7 from the dos prompt.
Obviously %PACKAGES% wasn't set there ... (duh).

A feature request:
Could the messages used in wpkg.js be put in a seperate file? I translated the
messages to dutch and now have to include them manually in every new version
of wpkg.js. An included messages file would be nice. If only for the
notification messages that are sent to the user.

-- Paul