"Advanced WPKG" (WAS: Re: [wpkg-users] MD5 hash)

Jerry Haltom wasabi at larvalstage.net
Mon Apr 10 00:46:07 CEST 2006

Heh. Nice. That totally works perfectly. If wget fails, it returns an
exit code and doesn't install, and tries again. You could add:

<install cmd="del file.exe" />

to the end of it to clean up only after a successful install.

You can combine this with rsync, etc. Perfect. ;0

I bet you can make wget fail if the download speed is too slow, instead
of hosing a laptop user's connection.