[wpkg-users] Code: 800a0030; Descriptions: Error al cargar biblioteca DLL

Jean-Jacques Moulis jj at isy.liu.se
Mon Apr 17 12:47:20 CEST 2006

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 07:06:51 +0200 Antonio Calvo Rodriguez <a.calvo at alcampo.es> wrote:

ACR> Anyone has seen this message?
ACR> Happens when reading the registry for uninstall key in a windows 2000
ACR> machine.
ACR> Reinstalling wsh don't make it dissapear (idem with MDAC) . The only
ACR> solution that i have found is a reformat & reinstall (too drastic and time
ACR> consuming).

I had something similar (or the same as I don't remember the exact error message).
It was with an XP machine that I used to try all my Wpkg definitions.
installing and uninstalling repeatdly not allways correct definitions.
the complaint was about reading the registry for uninstall key

the problem was WMI related.

try the following:

run services.msc
stop the "Windows Management Instrumentation" service.(or the equivalent in spanish)
Remove the directory %WINDIR%\system32\wbem\Repository
Reboot

A new repository will be created (a correct one hopefully).

Jean-Jacques Moulis
Linköping University

wpkg-users mailing list
wpkg-users at lists.wpkg.org