[wpkg-users] wpkg-0.9.8-test2.js undefined: checkval

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Fri Apr 21 00:24:37 CEST 2006

Paul Griffith wrote:
> Here is the diff to fix undefined: checkval error I encountered while
> using the 'versiongreaterorequal' check...
>
> Maybe someone wants to double check before the fix is applied....

(...)

> -                             " < "+checkVal+" ? "+retval);
> +                             " < "+checkValue+" ? "+retval);

For some reason, we got a checkVal, not defined anywhere in 0.9.8-test2.
And the reason is: lack of proper testing (well, that's why we have all
-test releases, right).

So, the next thing I do, will be a basic set of packages/profiles xml
files + some "artificial" installers (batch files creating new files and
perhaps registry entries - for "check" conditions).

Thanks for the fix.