[wpkg-users] wpkg-0.9.8-test2.js undefined: checkval

Andre Ilie ai at photonic-sense.com
Wed Apr 26 09:03:34 CEST 2006

Hi

Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
> All right, there is a quick, proof-of-concept wpkg-debug package
> available for download at
> http://www1.wpkg.org/files/wpkg/wpkg-debug.tar.bz2

	Just looked over it. Looks good for the beginning, maybe we should add
a package tree and some common apps or fake apps that are very quick to
install.

> It's really basic, and doesn't test all features, but this is how I
> imagine this could work?

	Yeah, maybe we can write all scripts in JScript so we have more
programming possibilities than in shell. Is it possible to write some
kind of library in JScript so we can quickly assemble test applications
(at the end they will all do nearly the same stuff).

> Is svn.wpkg.org alive? Jerry?

	It's online, but its really odd. And how can I get an account to be
able to checkin? But at least... its already setuped.

	Greets,
		Andre