[wpkg-users] New User with some questions

David Miller david3d at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 23:12:13 CEST 2006

Hey guys.  I'm new to the list and to wpkg and I'm running into a couple of
problems trying to get things up and running and hoping that someone can
help me out.  I'm using samba and wpkg 0.9.10.

My first problem is that I'm trying to use the split folders for hosts,
packages, and profiles but when I run wpkg.js it just errors out because it
can't find the xml files in it's current directory.  I tried adding some
empty xml files here to appease this but it never searches these sub folders
to find the xml files that I'm trying to get it to use.  Any suggestions?

I'm trying to use wpkg to help me manage my rendering farm (cluster) for
rendering with 3dsmax and Digital Fusion as well as some plugin and font
management.  The software installation is pretty straight forward but has
anyone used wpkg to install fonts?

Thanks,
David Miller