[wpkg-users] Installing Fonts

Alexandros Gougousoudis gougousoudis at kh-berlin.de
Fri Dec 22 11:36:35 CET 2006

Hi,

how did you manage it to install ttf (or whatever) fonts into Windows? I
thought it is enough to copy it to C:\WINDOWS\FONTS, but there must be
more. If a logged in user has no admin rights, the fonts will be in the
folder but not installed. If the Admin logs in, goes to the control
center into the  fonts, the fonts will be installed systemwide
automatically. wpkg runs as an admin user, so I think it's needed to
call some kind of program to publish the fonts.

cu
  Alex
--
ServiceCenter IT - Alexandros Gougousoudis (Leiter)

Gemeinsame Einrichtung der Kunsthochschule Berlin-Weissensee, Hochschule
für Musik "Hanns Eisler" und der Hochschule für Schauspielkunst "Ernst
Busch".

Tel.: 030 / 477 05 - 444 * Fax.: 030 / 477 05 - 445

VDEV