[wpkg-users] Package download patch improved

Andre Ilie ai at photonic-sense.com
Tue May 2 15:46:21 CEST 2006

Hi

	Just fixed the issue with the execute=always/once packages in my last
package download patch. Now its possible to have all kind of packages
with downloadable files.

	I've also reconstructed the synchronizeProfile() function to be more
readable, as its one of the main functions and I couldn't understand it
anymore.

	Using /install:<packageName> now also supports download feature and
downloaded files get purged after successful installation after every
package instead of the whole synchronize run, to avoid duplicate files
and so on.

	downloadFile() now uses try/catch contruct for better error handling.

	The attached patch is against wpkg-0.9.8 and contains all changes, so
you don't need the old patch anymore.

	Greets,
		Andre