[wpkg-users] Running WPKG as a service

Jerry Haltom wasabi at larvalstage.net
Thu Sep 28 02:20:52 CEST 2006

Yeah, as the message says, multiple connections BY THE SAME USER are not
allowed. Basically what it's saying is that the user session can only
cache one pair of creds.

Lack of ability to do this would be terminal services, for example,
fairly useless.

If you're experiencing this, it means you have a connection to another
server open from the same user, with a different user name. The service
running in the background shouldn't effect this. I have seen the message
before though.