[wpkg-users] Execute Once / Always

Michael J. Kidd wpkg at linuxkidd.com
Mon Jan 22 17:07:07 CET 2007

Ok..
  From what I've read on the wpkg.org site ( specifically the
packages.xml page ), it seems that as long as "execute='once'" is not
declared, and there are not any <checks... /> then the package will be
executed every time.

But, on another page on the wpkg.org site, it says to use
"execute='always'" to accomplish this outcome.

My personal experience goes along with the first exmple ( no 'once' and
no 'checks' ).  What is the way wpkg.js is "supposed" to handle this?

Asking for the good of the group, and further wpkg_web tweak'n..

Thanks,
Michael