[wpkg-users] Strange profile dependancy bug

Michael J. Kidd wpkg at linuxkidd.com
Fri Jan 19 13:56:15 CET 2007

This conversation should probably be moved to the wpkg_web_users list,
but at first glance, I'd have to assume there's a profile with no name
in the SQL.  That's about the only way it could happen.

 From MySQL, do:
select * from profiles order by name;

The top record should "in theory" be the offending record.

Michael