[wpkg-users] wpkg & vista ?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Sun Mar 25 12:25:50 CEST 2007

Lacroix Créteil schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I am French, professor and admin of my college network. I'm considering
> the use of wpkg. It's seems to be a very interesting project.
> Congratulations!
>
> After consultation of the files of the list wpkg, I note that tests were
> carried out with Vista at the time of versions RC.
> I would wish to know if wpkg works with Windows Vista. That is not
> announced on the banner page of the official site.

I myself don't have Vista, so I can't tell for sure.

Technically, there should be no reason why it shouldn't work.

I would be also glad to know if WPKG works, particularly:

- if WPKG Installer works (logon delay etc.)
- if wpkg.js works - technically, it's the part that does the dirty job
of installing the applications

Also, if you're curious, and have Vista, you can check yourself and let
us know :)

VDEV