[wpkg-users] wpkg & vista ?

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Tue Mar 27 09:23:16 CEST 2007

Mandi! Torsten Geile
  In chel di` si favelave...

> as a regular User I do not have permissions and even with admin rights I
> am not allowed to enter.

Mmmhhh... seems that the '%PROGRAMFILES%\wpkg permisson messed up
syndrome' come back, at least in Vista. ;)

Yes, even administrator cannot enter %PROGRAMFILES%\wpkg, because all
ACL are removed. But you are administrator, damn, so simply 'take
ownership' of the folder (probably was SYSTEM), resotore a decent ACL
(at least SYSTEM and BULTIN\Administrators) and try again.

One question: have you installed with the ALLUSERS=1 options?

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin				    GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

VDEV