[wpkg-users] Some more clues on wpkg startup troubles?

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Wed Nov 14 18:37:40 CET 2007

Mandi! Twan Fox
  In chel di` si favelave...

> I believe Service Dependency information comes from the registry. For instance..

I've mimic bacula, that i'm deploying now.

bacula depend on tcpip, and it is not needed to alter the registry to
have the same thing on wokgservice, one can do:

	sc config wpkgservice depend= tcpip

But nothing change (same error logged on sysevent).

Apart of 'windows service dependencies' i think that some more
knowledge are needed, eg i think that some service can be (re)started
on consequence of some other services/events, i simply think that
things are a bit more complex than this.

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin				    GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/