[wpkg-users] WPKG Client

Hannes Gruber wpkg at guzman.at
Thu Oct 18 09:22:19 CEST 2007

Sorry for the last one, clicked send way too early :-)

> Most probably, it won't work correctly, but you can always try on a
> single machine and report it back to the list.
Now I am not too motivated to give it a try, because I doubt it too.

> That said, why do you use autoit for software installation at all? Do
> you have examples of software that really will deploy only with autoit?
There is one particular Software I need Autoit, because after
installstion I have to start it as an administrative user, type in a
Username and Password and shut it down again.

The Same with daemontools, which was a verry difficult one to get it
done, this needs to be run as admin after installation too.

Is there any way to exclude the AutoIt packages from all the normal
installations and just have them included if I do a manual run? Without
having to edit my Profiles file? This could be another Solution.

Thanks, Hannes

--

Zufallszitat:

Lead by example not by force.
Contributed by Dan Kelly and all his friends Illinois

                !!! www.usw.at !!!

         nimm die Herausforderung an

wpkg-users mailing list
wpkg-users at lists.wpkg.org