[wpkg-users] Wrapper hints...

Jens Geile jens.geile at mzbs.de
Fri Apr 11 20:02:34 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Feel free to help ;)
My JavaScript knowledge is close to zero and I've got a shitload of documentation to write myself. ;) But I'll gladly continue to provide you with test/bug reports of every new version, excessive feature requests and Windows machines you can test the scripts on. ;)

> BTW, your mail client keeps sending email to wpkg-users-bounces at lists...
> and I receive duplicate "Uncaught bounce notification" messages then. Is
> your mail client configured correctly (or is it Mailman's fault)?
I'm simply clicking "Answer to all"...

The last message from you contained these entries in the header: