[wpkg-users] Wrapper hints...

Jens Geile jens.geile at mzbs.de
Fri Apr 11 21:10:07 CEST 2008

Hi,

http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc822.html 4.4.3 sounds like it is what you were looking for.

> In "Internet Message Format"[1] (RFC 2822) one can read:
> [...]
Thanks, I'll have it investigated. For now I'll try to not send any mails to "wpkg-users-bounces" but one or two mails might slip through from time to time. I can't say for sure how long it will take to update this mail client to dismiss the "Sender:" field when sending a reply.

-
jens