[wpkg-users] Problem with consecutive package deployment(ProEngineer)

Brian Reese breese at boston-engineering.com
Mon Dec 1 17:21:27 CET 2008

Hey Paul,
I tried doing that, But it didn't work well. It did what was intended, it only spawned installing proengineer2, but for some reason the install hung halfway through and then wpkg.js quit. The install of 2 was incomplete and it never even started 3 or 4. Is there a timeout value that is set? Like after 5 minutes it quits, no matter what the status? I remember something like this in a previous version under "advanced" but i dont see the option now. I'm using version 1.3.6