[wpkg-users] %SOFTWARE% variable

Gerd Ott gerdott at taz.de
Mon Feb 18 13:58:57 CET 2008

Hi all,

I also was confused, because variables defined in wpkg-client are not
expanded, if you test your installation from the command line manually
with "/debug" flag.
So I think for testing/debugging packages with variables defined in
the client one has to use the wpkg-client and set "Show" in "Script
user interface".

Gerd