[wpkg-users] Confused :)

Simon Walters siwalters at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 16 11:51:51 CET 2008

Hello

I'm a simple primary school technician who uses wpkg to deploy software
in schools with no proper server (I just use Win98 machines as file
servers) and I find it very useful.

I find it very difficult to follow discussions on these mailing lists
and I wonder if

1)    Is there a good mail program for this job (I use OE)

2)    Is there someone with skills/bandwidth available to host a
normal forum instead?

3)    When will V1 go live and will someone be kind enough to
publish some simple instructions on how to upgrade a bog
standard V0.9 with separate hosts/profiles/packages files. :)

I am desparate to upgrade because I need package dependencies
to work (don't like deployingmore than one software package per
reboot :)  )

regards

Simon Walters