[wpkg-users] Confused :)

Jochum van der Heide jochum.vanderheide at lifehope.om.org
Wed Jan 16 14:01:05 CET 2008

Hi Simon,

> I find it very difficult to follow discussions on these mailing lists
> and I wonder if
>
> 1)    Is there a good mail program for this job (I use OE)
>
> 2)    Is there someone with skills/bandwidth available to host a
> normal forum instead?

I remember vaguely that this has been discussed a long time ago. But
some people prefer mailing lists.

You may find it helpful to use nabble.com to view a threaded list of
posts to this mailing list. It makes it look similar to a forum and has
a good search tool as well.

http://www.nabble.com/WPKG---Users-f28318.html

Unfortunately Nabble won't thread the bugzilla posts because they're not
email replies.

All the best,

-Jochum