[wpkg-users] WPKG Client 1.3.4 released (testing release), including 64 bit support

Falko Trojahn nospam_ft at smi-softmark.de
Tue Jul 8 10:35:44 CEST 2008

Hi Tomasz and Rainer,

> WPKG Client 1.3.4 has been released.
>
> This is *not* intended for production environments and is designed for
> testing purposes only.
> If no problems are reported, WPKG Client 1.4.0 should follow soon with
> (almost) no changes.
>
> It is available for download at http://wpkg.org/files/client/beta/
>

> * 64 bit support
> * minor GUI (wpkginst.exe) changes

You did a really good job here - installation status with /sendStatus, new
design of wpkginst (fitting 640x480), remote (re)start of Wpkg tool are
outstanding new features for Wpkg.

I really like it!
Thank you very much!

Of course there are new ideas coming soon :)

- it would be nice to have the installation status messages localized via
config.xml - this could be easily adapted in wpkg.js using the existing
getLocalizedString() function?

- I know, there has been yet a similar discussion about that in the list,
but: would it be possible to get the sendStatus messages (or, at least,
the event log messages with source WSH and Wpkg Service) on the Wpkginst
tool page after (re)starting the (remote/local) Wpkg Service?

Thanx in advance!

Best regards,
Falko

--
Falko Trojahn                     fon +49-341-3581294
Dipl-Ingenieur Netzwerke/Support  fax +49-341-3581295

SMI Softmark Informationstechnologien GmbH
Sitz: D-04416 Markkleeberg, Friedrich-Ebert-Str. 51
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Leipzig HRB 164
Geschäftsführer: Andreas Griesmann