[wpkg-users] Dealing with localized apps

Falko Trojahn nospam_ft at smi-softmark.de
Wed Jul 16 10:34:14 CEST 2008

Helo Keith,

>  As part of this I've also documented some ideas about using Windows
> Scripting Components and making libraries of re-usable code.
>
>  So far it's working out okay but please treat the code as an 'alpha'
> rather than a 'beta' :-)
>
>  The details and code are detailed here,
> http://wpkg.org/User_contributed_software#Generic_Library_for_scripted_c
> hecks

thanx for your efforts.

>  I haven't yet got a versioning scheme set up but I will do so :-)
>
>  Please feel free to have a dig around and send me feedback! I'll be
> working on adding some of the more complex checks based on WMI queries
> as soon as I get the time :-)

Are there any examples/hints how to use your library together with Wpkg?

It would be nice if you could include a short example on the wiki page
how to use e.g. "DiskFree.js" from within Wpkg. Thank you!

BTW: Please don't "occupy" other's threads.

I added a link to search for the mailing list discussion to your wiki entry.

Best regards,
Falko