[wpkg-users] WPKG.Utility

K.E.Jones at bton.ac.uk K.E.Jones at bton.ac.uk
Wed Jul 16 11:08:42 CEST 2008

Hiya,

 No problem :-)

> >  I haven't yet got a versioning scheme set up but I will do so :-
> )
> >
> >  Please feel free to have a dig around and send me feedback! I'll
> be
> > working on adding some of the more complex checks based on WMI
> queries
> > as soon as I get the time :-)
>
> Are there any examples/hints how to use your library together with
> Wpkg?
>

> It would be nice if you could include a short example on the wiki
> page
> how to use e.g. "DiskFree.js" from within Wpkg. Thank you!

 At the moment there's a readme.txt that runs through the idea and
describes what's going on. The AboutWSC.txt is a bit of a summary
of how Windows Scripting Components work.

 I'll pop back onto the Wiki and make it a little nicer to view and
see what I can do about the some other details, like versioning :-)

> BTW: Please don't "occupy" other's threads.

 Whoops... sorry... I forgot to clear the Subject didn't I. Doh!
"Doh!" has now been added to my spellchecker. I have a feeling I'll
use it quite often.

> I added a link to search for the mailing list discussion to your
> wiki entry.

Cool. I'll have a look at that, I've never done a link like that so
it's time I learnt :-)

> Best regards,
> Falko

Reciprocated,