[wpkg-users] Message box for notifying users

mscdex mscdex at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 10:08:02 CEST 2008

Once you click the link, you enter the 3 letter CAPTCHA at the top then
click the orange Download button. Once there, you have to wait 45 seconds
for free members and then the button to finally download is given. Sorry for
the trouble, I don't have anywhere else really to host it at the moment, but
figured megaupload might be better than rapidshare.