[wpkg-users] Profile inconsistency when using separate files instead of a single file

Sébastien BEAUDLOT sebastien.beaudlot at univ-avignon.fr
Mon Mar 31 13:43:42 CEST 2008

Falko Trojahn (SMI) a écrit :
> Should contain:
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <packages>
> </packages>

Done ! Thanks.

> Could you please create a logfile using wpkg.js /debug
> (see wpkg.js /help or http://wpkg.org/WPKG_flags#Rarely_used_parameters)?
>
> Have a look at the messages and/or logfile and try to find out why the xml
> files have not been processed (missing xml headers, I guess?)
>
> If you cannot find the reason, send us the log file.

Tried this.
It seems that my separate package files are processed, i got :

  DEBUG: Trying to read XML files from directory: \\server\wpkg\packages

and after that, a lot of lines like this ( one for each XML file ) :

  DEBUG: Reading XML file: //server/wpkg/packages/test-package.xml

And finally :

  DEBUG: Package file contains 0 packages:

I've tried to delete local wpkg.xml, and warnings are now errors :

  ERROR: Profile inconsitensy: Package with ID 'package' is listed in
profile but does not exist within the package database or local settings
file. Please contact your system administrator.

Don't know why WPKG does not take care of my packages ....

--
Sébastien BEAUDLOT
Technicien Informatique