[wpkg-users] Checks in wpkg.js

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Mon Sep 15 11:07:43 CEST 2008

Hi Vladimir

Vladimir Psenicka wrote:
> Thank you for your explanation I will try 64bit version of WPKG client.
> Is there any date for releasing 64bit WPKG client as stable version?

You're welcome. I suggest just to use WPKG Client 1.3.5 - I am  using
"WPKG Client 1.3.5_64" since quite a while now without any problems and
consider it to be stable.

If you're afraid using a pre-release version, then you might go for the
wrapper solution. I used it for about one year without any problems too.
The wrapper works on 32-bit and 64-bit systems, so you can use it on all
machines if you like to.