[wpkg-users] Creating a .MST for the WPKG Client Installer MSI

dayglojesus dayglojesus at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 04:46:21 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am a new WPKG user but have been steadily working towards an
operable installation. At the moment, one of the irksome difficulties
I am having with WPKG is initial deployment.

I would very much like to be able to automate this step by deploying
the WPKG Client MSI via an Active Directory Group Policy. Of course,
in order to do this, I will be required to modify the MSI file to pre-
include my settings, or create and MST file that will apply these
settings upon installation.

I have no experience in creating MST files.

Has anyone ever attempted this? Can anyone offer any advice on how to
do this?

Thanks,

DGJ