[wpkg-users] WNetAddConnection2-> A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated..

Adam Williams awilliam at mdah.state.ms.us
Tue Apr 21 16:40:26 CEST 2009

Maybe it's none of my business, but it sounds like you aren't an IT
staff at your employer and you are handling IT affairs?  Or, if you're
not a server administrator then when are you trying to do server
administrative tasks?  Or you're a quasi/unofficial-IT person working in
a remote office?

If you just want this for testing, do you have an available unused
computer you can install Linux on, or a powerful enough in use desktop
computer to run Linux in Xen?