[wpkg-users] How to deploy a configuration change of a package to wpkg.xml

Johannes.Brix at evidian.com Johannes.Brix at evidian.com
Mon Aug 17 13:21:46 CEST 2009

Hello,

due to the fact that wpkg uses the local wpkg.xml
to get the commands for uninstall, I have a problem to execute the
uninstall
because of a the stored commands do not work for an application.

I have modofied the configuration in the packages.xml and on
new deployed machines, uninstallation works.

How can I get now the new configuration out into the wild
without running again installation or upgrade commands on the PC
(by increasing the version number)?

Kind regards,
Johannes