[wpkg-users] File in use by another process

simon.begin at institutsmq.qc.ca simon.begin at institutsmq.qc.ca
Thu Dec 3 20:56:50 CET 2009

I setup WPKG at boot, running on the Machine (SYSTEM) account.
It works well except I get this error very often.

2009-11-03 15:55:04, ERROR   : Error parsing xml
'C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpkg.xml': Le processus ne peut pas accéder au
fichier car ce fichier est utilisé par un autre processus.||File
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpkg.xml|Line      0|Linepos   0|Filepos   0|srcText |
            (Translation: The process cannot access the file because it is
in use by another process)
Then WPKG exits without doing anything.

I have this message with file c:\windows\system32\wpkg.xml, but also
without any file name given.

I don't know where too look for as there is nothing running at all (it
runs before login prompt) - It is intermittent and it allways work when I
run WPKG manually after login.