[wpkg-users] Wpkg-client logging issue

Pendl Stefan stefan.pendl at haidlmair.at
Fri Jan 30 16:15:49 CET 2009

Mike,
     what I have noticed in the last few days I am using this incredible piece of software, which would have saved me ages of installation hours, if I had found it earlier ;-), is that it always creates a log file.

It is just that the user executing the WPKG client needs to have write access to the server share, if you like to place the log on the server.
The user making the connection to the share might come into play here too.

---
Stefan

Mike Burgener wrote:

Hi Stefan

I run it as a local Administrator, it changes yes :D very cool wpkg!

How about debug mode, to get logfiles, do I have to run every wpkg with
/debug option? Or does it log in case of error?

Greets

Mike