[wpkg-users] Check command

ds10025 at cam.ac.uk ds10025 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jun 11 16:18:29 CEST 2009

Thanks Rainer

I'm writing a script for Acrobat reader security updates using
examples suplied.

It need to look like:-

   While latest version of Acrobat reader is NOT install
         Remove old version
           Install new version
           Install any patches
    Endwhile

Cobverting this into WPKG XML

If the check is false how best to group codes together?

Dan