[wpkg-users] Error in profiles.xsd

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Wed Jun 17 22:21:27 CEST 2009

Hi Brian,

mscdex wrote:
> While finishing up some schema validation stuff for wpkgExpress, I
> noticed an error in profiles.xsd:
> Without the change, a validation error will always occur.

I could not see exactly where there should be an error within the initial XSD.
Of course it defined two choices for 0..n occurrences within the sequence but
this should be valid (at least Eclipse and its validator did not complain
about). However using two choice entries looks super fluent. So I decided to
take over your change.

<http://wpkg.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wpkg/wpkg/stable/1.1/xsd/>

Please note that wpkg.js does not use the XSD files for validation. There might
be more issues too (it's the first time I wrote such an XSD file ;-)). Mainly I
provided them to allow automatic assistance and for documentation reasons (the
elements are well-described within the XSD annotations.