[wpkg-users] Error in profiles.xsd

mscdex mscdex at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 00:03:22 CEST 2009

What I think was happening was the schema validator (PHP5's schemaValidate
method in this case) was using the last "choice" XML node it found within
that "sequence" node. The reason I believe this is the case is because I had
profiles that were referencing packages (like they generally should), and
the error returned by libxml mentioned that the "package" XML nodes were
unexpected, however it did not complain about any of the "depends" and
"variable" XML nodes.

The XSD files have been a great help in easily validating uploaded
package/profile/host XML files for importing into wpkgExpress :-)