[wpkg-users] WPKG Server 1.1.0 breaks packages working in 1.0.4

Pendl Stefan stefan.pendl at haidlmair.at
Tue May 26 16:33:36 CEST 2009

> Hello Stefan,
> please find attached my adobereader9.xml, for versions 9.0
> and 9.1, both
> working with wpkg.js version 1.1.0.
>
> Same for java6.xml, both version 12 and version 13, so you can go back
> and forward by simply linking java6.xml to java6.xml.12 or
> java6.xml.13.
> >
> > %COMSPEC% /c %ComSpec% /c net stop JavaQuickStarterService >NUL 2>&1
> >
> So you don't need the second "%ComSpec% /c", do you?

Falko,
        so you are using the extracted versions of the downloaded installers, which adds an additional step to the process and needs to be explained to the other staff members.

The COMSPEC wrapping will definitely change all my packages.

I will give it a try and see how it all works out.

---
Stefan

(Going to set up a testing environment ...)