[wpkg-users] Just running one package at each run

Pendl Stefan stefan.pendl at haidlmair.at
Thu Nov 12 13:58:14 CET 2009

> Kevin Keane-2 wrote:
> > The first request should be fairly easy to do: just add only one
> > application at a time to your profiles.
>
> My main issues are machines that for one reason or another
> haven't run WPKG
> each day - e.g wireless machines that have failed to connect
> to the wireless
> since the last time I've been in :(.
>
> Also, teacher laptops that only come into the school once in a while.

In this case I do have a batch command script, which I use to update wireless connected computers, since WLAN is disabled before WPKG is run at shutdown.

REM ---code start (watch for line wraps)
@echo off

cd /d %TMP%

Set SOFTWARE=...
Set WPKG_ROOT=...

echo.
cscript.exe "%WPKG_ROOT%\wpkg.js" /synchronize /nonotify /quiet /sendStatus /logLevel:0xFF
echo.
Pause
REM ---code end

---