[wpkg-users] A feature request.

luca_manganelli at comune.trento.it luca_manganelli at comune.trento.it
Tue Oct 6 15:33:43 CEST 2009

wpkg-users-bounces at lists.wpkg.org scritti il 06/10/2009 15.26.22

> I don't think the auto-download of software is something wpkg itself
> should be handling, if you can have local storage at each site then
> a NAS or similar network drive is perhaps the easiest option?

I am not talking about auto-download, but of user defined script execution
at startup (while WPKG is configured to install/upgrade at shutdown).

The auto-download could be easily done via a script using many tools like
curl, wget that can use traffic shaping, useful to not fill up the ADSL
bandwith.