[wpkg-users] createReport.js - example please

Radim rsv at balsec.com
Thu Sep 3 16:11:11 CEST 2009

Can somebody give a little example for the createReport.xml file?

I always get a "invalid procedure call argument" at line 435
(no, sorry I cannot debug this in reasonable time :-((

I use \\server\xmlocation to save all wpkg.xml files into (works) and
therefore I have just adapted the first 2 entries "BaseDir" (server) and
"StateStorePath" (xmlocation)
But it does not work.

part of my createReport.xml:

<settings>
   <generalSettings>
      <wpkgBaseDir>server</wpkgBaseDir>
      <clientStateStorePath>xmlocation</clientStateStorePath>
      <createStateColumn>true</createStateColumn>
      <packageStates>ok;install;upgrade;downgrade;remove</packageStates>
      <packageStateFilter></packageStateFilter>
      <outputProvider>excel</outputProvider>
      <saveOutput>false</saveOutput>
      <outputFile>c:\[YYYY]-[MM]-[DD]-[hh]-[mm]-[ss].[ext]</outputFile>
      <showOutput>true</showOutput>
   </generalSettings>

I am trying to run the script createReport.js on Vista and XP Command
line ... same result..

Regards and thanks for all the good work,
Radim