[wpkg-users] class not registered

Matthias Röttger matroe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 11:37:17 CEST 2010

The event log has no additional entries. I added some error("..")
entries to the getRegistrySubkeys function.
This line produce the error: var service = locator.ConnectServer(null,
"root\\default");

I re-register all WMI component by this:
- cd /d %windir%\system32\wbem
- for %i in (*.dll) do RegSvr32 -s %i
- for %i in (*.exe) do %i /RegServer

All works fine now...