[wpkg-users] Installing Cygwin 1.7.1-1 hangs on MD5 check

Sébastien BEAUDLOT sebastien.beaudlot at univ-avignon.fr
Tue Aug 24 10:18:49 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem with Cygwin, WPKG and a freeze on MD5 check.

I know, it was a few months ago, but have you finally solved this problem ?

I thought it was a traditionnal "buffer" problem ( running setup with
command line shows a lot of log lines ), and tried to redirect the setup
command line using "> NUL" at the end, but it does not matter.

Also tried to execute in a separate environment with "cmd /c command"
but this does not show setup at all.

Regards.

--
Sébastien BEAUDLOT

Centre de Ressources Informatiques
Pôle Réseau et Informatique Répartie
Réseaux et Télécom

Université d'Avignon et des Pays de Vaucluse

Tèl : 04.90.16.26.04