[wpkg-users] Windows 7 Install

Jeff_Applegate at fws.gov Jeff_Applegate at fws.gov
Mon Dec 20 22:12:53 CET 2010

Has anyone seen the following error:

First Error Message:
You must have an administration privilege on this computer.

Second Error Message:
There is a problem with this windows installer package. A program run as
part of this setup did not complete as expected. Contact your support
personnel or package vendor.

First I am an administrator on the system as I can install other packages
with no issue.  I have also tried downloading the package from the website
again.  The package is 1.3.9 and is x64.  I have also attempted to run the
installer locally.  This is on a clean install of Windows 7 x64.  Any and
all help is appreciated.

Jeff Applegate
ASRC Management Services
Contracted To: