[wpkg-users] Getting WNetAddConnection2

Jeff_Applegate at fws.gov Jeff_Applegate at fws.gov
Wed Nov 10 17:38:33 CET 2010

All,

I am getting the error "WNetAddConnection2-> A specified logon session
does not exist. It may already have been terminated." What I have found is
that I have my personal VM that I can run this on perfectly. I just built
up a physical system and I am getting the error listed above. With my VM
the WPKG service starts no problem. With the physical system the service
doesn't start. That is why I believe that I am getting the above error.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix the error?

Thanks

Jeff Applegate
ASRC Management Services
Contracted To: